Help me to determine the Nixie tube watch PCB

lukexyz

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩
17 Мар 2021
Hello, sorry I don't speak Russian. I am trying to determine where this Nixie tube watch circuit board is manufactured. The seller is in Russia, but I don't think they manufactured the board. They blurred out the serial number, so it can not be traced. Can anyone figure out where it came from? I suspect it was made in China.

1615969353074.png
1615969370976.png

The reason I ask is because this is obviously the board that is used by this eBay seller to sell watches for $350:

The same exact watch is sold by another eBay user for $1160:

But the circuit board is also used by this Etsy seller to sell watches for $1742.81 (the which seems criminally expensive):

This watch is sold by a Chinese distributor for $49.99, although this may be a scam:

I'm trying to figure out if I can find the original manufacturing source for these watches. It's probably in China and it's probably obscure. I have not been able to find them on Alibaba. Help would be appreciated.

bort707

★★★★★★✩
21 Сен 2020
@lukexyz, the word " original" is senseless in this case, because all these clocks are copies of the scheme from this free hobby forum. It seems that all PCBs are manufactured in china for price not more than $5-10

• Лойс +1
Реакции: ТехнарьКто